Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cuteness, it abounds

My cousin's kids might just be the cutest things in the entire world.

(Of course, they have that "when they're good, they're really really good, but when they're bad, they're horrid" thing going on, but the latter doesn't happen too often.)

As a surrogate aunt (first cousin once removed), I get to ooh and ahh over them.



On Saturday, we went to Smith Park in Philly, which is this park you can only get into if you have a kid under 10 with you. Here's my cousin Zachary. He's two-and-a-half.






After that, we went to an orchard to pick apples. Here's Edwin. He's four-and-a-half.














Here are Zachary and Kyra, my cousins' three-and-a-half year old neighbor. (Zachary has a little crush on her, I think.)











And here I am, just a big kid on the spinny-thing. I don't know what it's really called.

No comments:

Post a Comment