Thursday, December 22, 2011

this year in pictures

The view from my house after a snowstorm.
















The Superbowl party wouldn't be complete without a Philadelphia cake. The red dot is our house.



















My cousin (once-removed) Zachary's 3rd birthday. He's the 2nd from the right.















Our Sound of Music sing-a-long and costume party.















My friend Erin's going away dinner (she moved back to California).















My friend Anna's wedding, and the first time I'd ever been to Florida.














The bonfire at PAPA Fest...















...and the stage, which was built from the ground up.















The International Writing Centers Association Summer Institute, in middle-of-nowhere Oklahoma.















My baseball team. I'm third from the left in the bottom row.















Kitchen deconstruction with my roommate.















The grand opening of our writing center!














Rye, NH, during Thanksgiving, with my mom.















My brother Kirk making ravioli.















We sorta-kinda adopted a cat. Or, rather, she adopted us.















My grandfather died last week. He was 93. This is him with my mom and Zachary during Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment