Miscellany and stuff from the past few weeks:
1. This weekend, it was in the 70s. This morning, it was 36 (26 with the windchill). Should have worn my winter coat.
2. Baseball has started! And that means I'm resigned to being sore for the next month, or whenever my muscles decide that they remember what it means to field and bat.
2a. This is what I look like in baseball get-up:
3. Books: Finished The End of the Affair. Finished The Parable of the Talents. Started Sunshine. Next up is Brown Girl in the Ring.
4. Stuff I've been reading:
From Colorlines: You Got a Problem? Well, Now You Do. On Trayvon Martin)
On Kony2012: Ethan Zuckerman and Project Diaspora
From the LGBTQ community at Abilene Christian University: Voiceless Zine
5. I'm going to the Mid-Atlantic Writing Centers Association (MAWCA) conference this weekend. It's in Shippensburg, PA, which is really in the middle of nowhere. Taking a student, so the drive won't be too lonely.
6. Have had this stuck in my head for days: