Friday, August 5, 2011

orphans, vagabonds, angels who lost their halos

So I finally bought a new camera cord. I promised pictures from PAPA Fest, so here they are:


Our stage, built from recycled wood:















Drumming during the first night:
















Compost buckets, because we try to be as easy on the earth as we can:














One of our workshop leaders was from the New Sanctuary Movement, an immigrants rights coalition in Philly. She put us in touch with an indigenous Mexican group that does Aztec dance, and we invited them. Here they are:














Our "little village" from the top of the hill:














Me, doing my thing in the Volunteer and Info tent.














I really wanted to post my own video of the Psalters, but for some reason it won't upload. But here's a video from the same night, complete with fire-breathers:

No comments:

Post a Comment